Monday, March 17, 2014

Dear all friends and family who have recommended Medical Marijuana:

I have contacted Izabelle's neuro in Portland numerous times about medical marihuana. Maine med is currently working on liscencing to prescribe canibus tinctures without THC but cannot do anything now. I have contacted a Naturalpath Doctor in Portland but insurance doesn't cover it. $300 first visit.  $100 each follow up not including the Tincture. I do not have money for this right now. Can I pick up and move to another state where it is legal now? no. Our first hope is the Ketogenic diet. If that fails we are left with medical marihuana or pharmaceutical drugs. I love you all for trying to help but it's not legal at this time or affordable. If any benefactor wants to donate money to help get us there I'd do it in a heartbeat. 

No comments:

Post a Comment