Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Reunited

Part Two:

First off, I want to thank my friends for being the kind of people who are supportive and respectful of my personal journey NO MATTER WHAT! 

As some of you read in part one... Step mom is out of the picture but not just for me.

My ex husbands story is his to tell. This is mine.

I got divorced in 2011 after an eight year relationship with my daughter's father. I did what I needed to do at the time to take care of myself and Izabelle in the best way I knew how. No matter what I did I never fell out of love. Dale Hamlin Jr. Is and will always be the love of my life. 

We have decided to make our relationship work, not only for ourselves but for Izabelle. A child like ours needs two parents to raise and fight for her. I need an ally, someone to lean on, someone to soothe me in the middle of the night after scary seizures... Who better, then my daughters father? 

The amazing thing is... We have both grown so much over the past few years... In the ways we didn't have the capacity to while together. 

This has always been my dream... I'm so much stronger and wiser now... And so is he. It's meant to be. Destiny. I even get a beautiful boy named Leaf to watch grow. 

Cheers to second chances and cheers to love. Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment