Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Broken down and broken hearted

I almost broke down crying at the grocery store today. Izzy had two seizures there. She was helping me push the cart. She would freeze and stare. All I could do is stand by her and pat her back. People might have saw. If they did why would it matter but its so hard. I hate the doctors for not calling me back and for putting my daughter through this. Life is crazy! I can't look away for one moment. I can't work full time and give my child what she needs. I'm working part time this week but even that is hard. I have a wonderful student teacher who is finishing up with me. I'm so torn. My daughter comes first. I can't do it all. I need to save my energy for her so I can be the mom she needs me to be. Yesterday Izabelle asked me if she was going to die after coming out of two back to back seizures... It broke my heart. 

No comments:

Post a Comment