Monday, February 17, 2014

My strong girl :)

These med changes have been so hard. Izabelle's stomach hurts all day. I can't feed her enough to keep her comfortable and I'm giving her children's ibprophen to help. She's seizing basically every two hours. The staring kind but for a moment before she went to sleep tonight I flashed back to the hospital bed at Boston Children's and got scared she wouldn't come out of it. I'm afraid to let her sleep alone. I put the baby monitor on. If she's having this many seizures during the day I can only imagine how many she's having at night. She may be noticing that she's having seizures now. She asked what her friends would do if she had one at school. It was so hard today to contain her. This med makes her wired! Countless time outs. I feel bad because it's the meds fault not hers. She told me she loved me and hugged and kissed me before bed. It melted my heart. She makes me strive everyday to be a better person. It's true that God never gives us something we can't handle. I just wish she didn't have to suffer through all this. Hope it's a better day seizure wise tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment