Monday, May 26, 2014

It takes a Village

This has been the most trying week... I don't have correct adjectives to describe all the emotions I have been feeling. I have had to submit to the fact that there is no humanly possible way for me to do this all on my own. This week all sides collided to give Izabelle the care she needs... Myself, her father and her step mother are just beginning to work together to provide what Izabelle needs as a united front. There is no way this diet is going to work without all of us pulling together. She is what's important. Her needs her health her betterment. This diet is such a risk and isn't easy in the least. As soon as we got home power struggles commensed over things that once were easy. It's been madness.

 I started to loose myself...forgetting to put my own oxygen mask on first. Not eating, sleeping or doing things that make me feel whole and complete. I had to ask for help and let go of my ego. At the end of the day I know that my daughter is loved and that I have done everything in my power to ensure her health and safety. It takes a village. 

No comments:

Post a Comment