Friday, August 28, 2015

Finally a sense of calm...

Our Banzel trial has been the easiest medical trial yet! No bad side effects! In between seizures, Izabelle has at least three amazing bright days! I think it's almost been a month on the med? Time is going by so fast. Summer is ending and school starts next week. One year ago I was so anxious and scared as I fumbled to piece together before and afterschool care in my home so Izabelle's ketogenic diet could be followed through in the most safe and reliable environment. Everything came together then, just as it is now, except the amazing thing is the sense of calm I am experiencing. We found the most wonderful in home daycare for Izabelle! The family that runs it have experience with raising a child with a disability and are trilled to have Izabelle be a part of their program. Not only that, but the school district just hired a private driver to being Izabelle to school  from daycare! We met him today at the community library and it is evident that he is the man for the job! He was so sweet and kind. Izabelle even gave him a hug when he departed. I'm so grateful for my sweet child and all the people who help me raise her! What a blessing!

No comments:

Post a Comment