Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Becoming routine...

As I write this my heart is still pounding hard in my chest from waking up to seizures so early in the morning. 3:30am, 4:30am, diastat, she's out for the count... 

Seven days seizure free this time. 

I was so ready to be torn away from work yesterday but it never happened. Today, we should make it to school on time. I feel so comfortable with the team of people we have working with Izabelle. They will be ready to take over when I get her there. This cycle has become a routine. I think we have a plan for almost every deviation.

Now if only I could just sleep one more hour...

We will be off to Boston Thursday night for tests on Friday. A third MRI and a spinal to check neurotransmitter levels. Wish us luck. 

Still holding onto a few silly strands of hope that we find an answer. 


No comments:

Post a Comment