Friday, April 18, 2014

Waiting game...

The definition of my life has changed... It used to be all about MY goals and ambitions... Now it's mostly advocating and fighting for my daughter to live a normal life so she can reach her goals and ambitions... I've been doing all the right things... 


We are waiting for nursing services. I'm going through two companies now.

Setting up a date for a neuropsych eval ASAP.

Ambulatory EEG during vacation week.

New med trials next week. Including a stimulant to see if we can refocus her. I sure hope we aren't trying to medicate side effects.

Pushing for yet another IEP at the new school. 

Still working half days to give her more rest because seizure counts are still so high.

Crossing my fingers that the ketogenic diet works in May.


Just waiting for everything to fall together. 


Come on universe! Do your work!


Cuddles in between a flurry of seizures. She's sleeping in my arms now.

No comments:

Post a Comment